i'm....

lunes, 24 de septiembre de 2007

me!




i'm anabell ayala but you can call me anix, i'm from cabimas originally. i'm 18 years old and i'm studying graphic desing at urbe.
i love music, dancing, going to parties and talking whit my friends.
i hate smoking, getting up early on weekends and washing the dishes.
I'd like to be the best graphic designer, a famous singer and have a lot of money.

About English, I think that it is the most important lenguage, It's spoken in the whole world and is the easiest language. I like American programs very much and the movies.
The most difficul about this language, for me is the writing I need practice it more.

5 comentarios:

doris3m dijo...

Hi, Anabell! welcome to our writingmatrix project! Hope you can make a lot of friends and ppractice your English.

Keep on shining!!!
Doris3m

tomassus dijo...

Hi Anix!:)

How do you do?

Itˇs nice to see people who like to party, and good luck for future with graphic design-to become the no.1!:)

Anže dijo...

Hello Anix!

How are you? My name is Anže and i come from Slovenia! I'm 20 years old. I'm a student too. I study Mechatronics in Nova Gorica.

Have a good time! bye

Davorin dijo...

Hello!
How are you? My name is Davorin I am from Slovenia. I study Mechatronics.I like your blog.
I have the same problem with writing.

Have a nice day!
Bye!

sladkitrak dijo...

hello! How are you?? My name is Primoz and I`m from Slovenia! I like dancind too!! What kind of dance is your favorite??? Hope you write soon!! Bye!!